Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The practice of letting go...

The practice of letting go. Will I ever even remotely get it?
I've got the breath in (slowly) and breath out (even more slowly)...
and the out for a walk, fresh air, movement, looking at the clouds
in the moment experience... (got that down)
not to mention the I surrender down on my knees in prayer attempts
and last but not least the music, the turn up the volume, let the music fill you, dance and sing at the top of my lungs thing.

But when the stillness comes...it sneaks in, sometimes in the back door quietly other times boldly in my face bolting through the front door.

Any suggestions on this letting go thing? anyone?

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Honestly, sometimes the letting go is born out of sheer exhaustion from holding on. And then there's no other option. And that's a good thing :-)