Thursday, January 21, 2010

I'm in a quandary


I'm in a quandary.

I'm stuck between the place of "planning, scheduling our time or the alternative of "going with the flow, allowing for spontaneity, "what ever happens happens". Personally I like the sound of the later much better however it is my experience (recently anyway) that when I "allow" not much happens When the space is left open , it ends up being "space" . Granted we have spent evenings "together" sitting by the fire relaxing ...i guess? But now I'm getting restless, so I'm feeling the need to "create a memory". Is this "me" forcing an expectation and agenda... or... is this "me" just wanting something more for all of us to put in our bank of experiences. The day is before us.
I just really want it to count.



Happy Birthday to my delightful, yummy, amazing niece and nephew today. They are 4 yrs old!!

No comments: